This New Version Global Fatty Liver Disease Market Research Report is a deep market research report in this Market Size Forecasters. Report focused on global and regional market, major manufacturers, as well as the segment market details on different classifications and applications, First, this report analyzed the basic scope of this industry like definition, specification, industry policy and news.
Fatty liver disease (FLD) comprises a spectrum of chronic liver disorders characterized by excessive lipid accumulation in the liver (steatosis), which may lead to inflammation (steatohepatitis) and fibrosis. It has the potential to progress to end-stage liver diseases such as cirrhosis, liver cancer and liver failure, and is also associated with numerous complications and co-morbidities, including cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. FLD can be divided into non-alcoholic FLD (NAFLD) and alcoholic FLD (AFLD), depending on the patent’s history of alcohol use.
Request a sample copy @ https://marketsizeforecasters.com/get-sample/33648/?utm_source=WP-AN
FLD is the most common chronic liver disease in the world, and its global prevalence has increased rapidly in the past several decades. The worldwide prevalence of FLD is estimated at 20-45% in the general population, and up to 90% in obese patients. There is a broad consensus to describe the condition as the hepatic manifestation of metabolic syndrome, and it is closely associated with obesity, diabetes and dyslipidemia. NAFLD has become the main driver of the rapid growth of FLD prevalence, mainly due to the rising prevalence of obesity.
FLD is increasingly recognized as a major global health problem. However, despite this the FLD market is still in its infancy, with no FDA-approved drugs for this indication, and only a limited number of generic drugs approved in non-US markets in recent years.
Due to the increasing health burden of FLD and the lack of therapeutic options, there is a pressing need to develop pharmacological strategies. This is especially the case for patients with steatohepatitis, who are at the greatest risk of developing cirrhosis or liver cancer, which can lead to liver failure. Due to the pathophysiological complexity of FLD and its diverse population, different therapeutic agents are likely to be needed to tackle the lipotoxicity, inflammation and fibrogenesis that drive FLD progression.
Request Discount @ https://marketsizeforecasters.com/enquire-for-discount/33648
FLD has an active pipeline and first-in-class products account for a considerable proportion, which is very promising considering the level of unmet need and lack of approved treatment options. First-in-class innovation is concentrated heavily at the early drug development stages, and prominent first-in-class molecular targets include nuclear receptors, immune mediators, and molecules involved in lipid synthesis. Additionally, the first-in-class targets identified show considerable diversity, reflecting the multifaceted aspects of FLD pathophysiology.
FLD comprises a diverse patient population with significant unmet needs
– What is the pathophysiology of FLD?
– What are the common co-morbidities and complications?
– What are the most significant unmet needs within the market?
The FLD pipeline is relatively large and has a high degree of first-in-class innovation
– Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
– Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
– How does the ratio of first-in-class targets to first-in-class products differ by stage of development and molecular target class?
The FLD deal landscape shows rising deal volumes and considerable investment opportunities
– Do FLD products attract high deal values?
– Which molecule types and molecular targets dominate the deals landscape?
– Which first-in-class pipeline products have no prior involvement in licensing or co-development deals?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, co-morbidities and complications, and treatment options and algorithms.
– Visualize the composition of the FLD market in terms of dominant classes of therapies. Key unmet needs are identified to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the market.
– Recognize innovative pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix tailored to FLD, all first-in-class targets in the pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
For More Info on Market Research @ http://www.openpr.com/news/archive/147945/marketsizeforecasters-com.html
Related Reports: –
Global HER2-negative Breast Cancer Market Research Report Forecast 2017 to 2022
The Global HER2-negative Breast Cancer Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2022 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the HER2-negative Breast Cancer industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis.
MarketSizeForecasters.com, a Skyline Market Research LLP brand, is an online aggregator of market research reports. MarketSizeForecasters.com offers a comprehensive collection of full length reports on global and regional markets in 100+ industry verticals. We have partnered with some of the leading business and market research publishing houses and regularly update our online library to offer wide range of reports to our customers.
Market size forecasters
The Green Suite #4594,
Dover, DE 19901
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150